The complete guides cover topics including planning tips for camp, competition and season fundraising, deciding if your team should attend camp and what to expect when you get there, choosing the right competition for your team, keeping your team attitude healthy with conflict resolution tips and much more!
As of August 2012, the library has hit over 2,000 downloads. The top 5 downloaded guides are:
• #1 The Complete Guide To Tumbling for Cheerleading
• #2 Introduction To Stunt Groups For Cheerleading
• #3 Introduction to Motions and Stances for Cheerleading
• #4 Conflict Resolution Tips For Cheerleading Squads
• #5 The Cheerleader’s Guide To Stretching and Strength Training
Get all the tips you need to succeed in cheerleading—the University features information and answers for everything cheer! Visit the blog at www.cheerleadingblog.com to browse the full library and download your favorites for free.